Ethereum Captures New All-Time Price High — ETH Market Cap Surpasses $510 Billion
Nine days ago, bitcoin reached a new all-time high (ATH) and now the second leading crypto asset ethereum has tapped an ATH on Friday morning. Ethereum reached a high of $4,416 per unit and has since retreated around 2% down from that price position.
Ethereum Reaches New All-Time Price High
- The second-largest crypto market capitalization belongs to ethereum (ETH) with a valuation of around $510 billion today.
- Currently, there is $28.9 billion dedicated to ether trades and ETH’s market cap has a dominance rating of around 18.8%.
- ETH reached its all-time high during the early morning trading sessions on October 29, tapping a high of $4,416 per ETH.
- Year-to-date, ethereum (ETH) has gained 1,013% and during the last 30 days the crypto asset has increased by 54.7%.
- The stablecoin tether (USDT) is the top pair trading with ethereum (ETH) on Friday commanding 43.53% of all trades. This is followed by USD (20.65%), BTC (9.75%), BUSD (7.90%), EUR (4.03%), and KRW (3.34%).
- Binance is the most active exchange trading ethereum today with 24.94% of all ETH’s trading activity. Binance is followed by crypto trading platforms like Lbank, Coinbase, FTX, Yobit, and Huobi Pro.
- The price of ethereum is much higher than the crypto asset’s all-time high from 2017, as the price is 8,985.15% higher since then.
- Ethereum’s hashrate is roughly 725 terahash per second (TH/s) and there’s around 3.6% of Ethereum hash on the platform Nicehash.
- The return on investment (ROI) on ethereum (ETH) since the day it was introduced is 9,364.4% today, if a person took part in the genesis sale.
What do you think about ethereum reaching an all-time high on Friday? Let us know what you think about this subject in the comments section below.